Friday, November 17, 2023

Nothing

Sometimes I wish I didn't have to think about cooking anything ever. Sometimes I wish there were just one single magic food but I could consume that fulfills my appetite and nutrition and then I would never have to have anything else. No indecisiveness on what to buy for dinner. No cravings. In fact, I wish I never had to consume anything. Become a ghost and never have  physiological concerns, a need for sleep or hunger. No physical fitness, no sickness, no sleep, no hunger, just... existence itself, as a bodiless free thing.

I was decent and chipper after the sports with my coworkers. Go to the store to get stuff for the nachos I wanted. Then suddenly I lose all emotions and I become depressed. Then I lose my appetite. I don't want nachos anymore. I don't want boxed dinners. No frozen thing either. I'm not in the mood for anything. I don't want to eat anything. Maybe just have a nutrition shake and call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment