Thursday, July 18, 2024
I spy cybertruck
saw a cybertruck for the first time. God, it's more garish in person than I thought. all of it is just novelty. that's the only reason I imagine anyone could have for having such a vehicle. not for function, durability, price, or quality, but rather for visual attraction alone. to make yourself draw attention and feel special for owning... such a eyesore...
-
what even is a gift? exists twofold, perspective of the sender and the recipient. is a gift not a gift if it is sent with certain motiv...
-
i looked at a drawing from someone and it reminded me: how much do the stats matter? it always catches your eye. it means you got noticed. ...
-
Wanted to combine a mod in Left 4 Dead 2 that replaces all the L4D2 crew with characters from Animal Crossing. Wanted to do it instea...