Monday, July 29, 2024

The Wrens - Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JubQi-4fCs

You're the one that I want

You're a chance to take

You're a hard break

And swore you'd never leave again


You're the only one

That I ever trusted

Or who ever cared at all


Is this how it's going to be?

Is this how you wanted me?

Broken down again

It's almost over now


Is this why you wanted me?

To watch as you walk away

You kept on killing me

And you don't even want to touch me


I was wrong

I've wasted on

Can't figure out

What happened to us

I won't count

On you anymore

I'll be alright

Don't worry about me

Aren't you happy now?

Got what you want

I wanted you

But I'm over that now


I'm so sick of you

What we went through

Your lies to me

Won't win again

So don't kid yourself

It's better this way

It's all back to me

No comments:

Post a Comment